Terms and Conditions
By ordering an Official IMEI Factory Unlock for your device from iPhoneUnlockingPro.net you confirm your agreement to the following Terms and Conditions which are subject to changes at the discretion of iPhoneUnlockingPro.net.
Legality of Unlocking Service
Unlocking a phone is legal in most of the countries, customers are required to check local laws before purchasing. iPhoneUnlockingPro.net is not responsible for any law infringements made by its customers.
Service Delivery Time Frame
Your device will be usually unlocked within the time frame shown during the purchase, however in many cases it can take longer. Delivery times are variable and can decrease as well as increase without notice. If you have placed an order with us we will immediately notify you of any changes in delivery times.
Pre-Order for Unlocks is a service where you are added on a mailing list in order to get informed about the availability of unlock for your network. It is NOT an unlock order. When an unlock is available, you will be informed about the cost of the service and the time required to unlock your device.
Due to the nature of our supply chain, Orders placed cannot be cancelled starting with the moment the order is submitted to us.
The refund policy is subjected to the following terms:
- This policy does not apply where networks BLOCK handsets after they are unlocked (Handsets are blocked in European countries like UK, France etc., if reported lost or stolen).
- If we fail in unlocking your device with the “Normal” service, then you will be issued unlock credits to unlock another phone and advised to pay extra amount for our “Express” service which has a 100% unlock rate.
- No refunds for if you enter the wrong carrier on the order form, only credit will be issued for another phone unlock.
- No refunds for Blocked phones, only credit will be issued for another phone unlock
- No refunds if you choose to cancel after ordering or if you open a claim or dispute while the unlock is being processed.
- If your phone is barred/banned you must select our “Blacklisted” or “Express” service when ordering or it will be rejected and no refund will be issued unless you re order and choose our “Blacklisted” or “Express” service.
- If we fail in unlocking your device after using our Blacklisted” or “Express” service then we will refund the payment to your credit card.
We accept almost any method of payment which is supported by PayPal. We accept the payment in US Dollars. If you are making a payment in any of the currencies apart from US Dollars, conversion charges may be applied to payments made from different currencies. This conversion is applied by the account/card issuer. We are not responsible for the currency conversions rates. We reserve the right to cancel the orders which we feel are suspicious and/or fraudulent.
Payments made to us are processed using Secure Socket Layer Protocol(SSL) for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. Please note that for every order you place with us, we record your Internet host IP addresses for security reasons.
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that all details that you submit to us are kept secure. The details that you submit to us will be used to process orders only. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.